· Lead multiple high impact or complex global engineering initiatives within Operations and related functional areas
· Influencing and managing cross-functional teams of various levels of management & professionals in order to achieve optimal results for the business
· Translating complex technical information & model outputs into user-friendly lay language & format
· Joins and drives the design and development based on the business requirements across several integration charters to create Cross-Flow capability
· Acts as main contact partner for regions, countries and departments in all questions regarding the technical solutions related to integration in defined areas
· Facilitates the corrective action needed through use of networks and knowledge of key systems & processes
· Continuous alignment and answering questions for projects, PMs, cross-function, global and provide and maintain lessons learned and best practice examples
· Organize and host cross-functional workshops (e.g. walk-the-walls) on regular basis with all regions, P&E and Operations
- Creates GRC presentations and requests, presents this to several forums to gather approval on the request and follows-up on resolving GRC action items
Over het bedrijf
The Cross Flow project team is responsible for designing, creating and implementing solutions to scan, ship, sort, clear, track and route each package across the combined entity. The overarching goal is to allow FedEx and TNT to flow packages within the current system environment through each other’s shipment global network whilst utilising the current set of solutions and tools. For this project we would like to offer 4 (FTE) FedEx and/or TNT employees the opportunity to be a member of the P&E integration team and work on one of the most import challenges within our new combined entity. These positions are classified as Senior Industrial Engineers.
· Degree or professional qualification in industrial engineering or quantitative discipline
· Good command of English
· Creative thinker with the ability to recognise improvement opportunities
· Experience of developing solutions to operational business challenges
· Experience of developing & implementing measurement systems, processes & procedures for complex situations
· Experience of managing complex projects from initiation to implementation
· In depth understanding of the structure & interdependencies of a complex and large organization
· Experience of defining & developing the engineering elements of a business plan for a complex business unit
· Ability to work effectively with different cultures & nationalities
· Experience of translating complex technical information & model outputs into user-friendly language & format
· Experience of using relevant software tools (e.g. Excel, Word, MS Project) to translate complex business needs into computerised simulations
· Good understanding of operational related IT systems and their capabilities
· Experience of designing functional specifications for new or innovative systems
· Experience of developing new working methods & establishing best practises
· Ability to communicate and present at all levels within the organisation both written and verbal in native and English language
· Ability to set priorities, develop a work schedule, and track progress
· Finance knowledge for non-financial management
· Analytical thinker with a creative and pragmatic approach to problem solving
· Flexible, no nine-to-five mentality and ability and willingness to travel
Knowledge of the current CS processes is an advantage
We offer a temporary position for 2 years after these 2 years there might be a change for a permanent contract with good performance. We offer an international environment and a challaging assingment. the salary for this position is between de €4000 and €5500 depending on your experience and education.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Dave Meijer via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46928479.
Solliciteer op deze functie door hierboven op 'Solliciteer direct' te klikken.
In ons sollicitatieproces is een cv verplicht maar een motivatiebrief is niet nodig.
Experis is onderdeel van ManpowerGroup. We bemiddelen tussen organisaties en professionals in vaste en interimbanen.
Wij hebben de overtuiging dat plezier in het werk en werken vanuit persoonlijke drijfveren, leidt tot succes.
Experis verbindt de ambitie van werkgevers met de talenten van professionals.
Als deze samenkomen, behalen we samen een optimaal resultaat.
Dit doen we al meer dan 30 jaar met veel plezier, succes en toewijding.