The Assistant Controller is part of the EMEA controlling team (10 FTE) and reports into one of three Area controllers. The Assistant Controller is responsible for controlling a number of entities in an assigned region. These controlling tasks include managing the balance sheet and P&L accounts, statutory compliance, CIT compliance and internal Control (SOX). The ideal candidate drives and oversees improvement projects related to accounting processes and Internal Controls.
• Ownership of the Balance Sheet and P&L of defined entities;
• Perform and manage Month End Closing activities within tight closing schedules;
• Facilitate and execute cost reviews identifying and implementing cost savings;
• Prepare annual statutory reports for the defined entities;
• Assist with preparation for audits and liaise with audit team (Group, Statutory, Internal, SOX);
• Timely and accurate filing and reporting of Intrastat and other legal requirements;
• Pro-active participation in or leadership of projects leading to improvements;
• Assist and support Controller and perform back-up for key activities;
• Create and maintain a strong environment to enable information gathering for fiscal, accounting and controlling purposes;
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a dynamic market leader in electronic tools.
• At least Bachelor degree in finance or accounting;
• Approximately 3 - 5 years relevant working experience;
• Experience and general knowledge of financial accounting;
• Strong communication skills in English (both written and verbal);
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Hands-on mentality with a pro-active attitude;
• Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible environment;
• Ambition to grow.
An attractive salary package
Excellent pension plan
Permanent position in an international environment
Travel expense coverage
Means to develop, both personally and professionally
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Hieke Maagdenberg via email@example.com of bel 06-46928609.