· Aligns and agrees activities with the Program Manager and line HR responsible manager;
· Designs, coordinates and executes the program’s Change & Communication strategy & plan;
· Coordinate and executes communication activities and reviews and delivers the required communication materials;
· Pro-actively leverages and maintains a change agent network;
· Enables, supports, and challenges the program team (and subsequent project teams) in their roles by e.g. coaching, attendance of meetings, example and providing tools;
· Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks;
· Acts as ‘sparring partner’ for the program manager and HR responsible manager;
· Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational departments;
· Has a hands-on mentality;
This is a fulltime position for 32 to 40 hours per week.
This company is leading in the semiconductor industry. As their business is expanding with new technologies and time to market is critical, they have to change many of the processes and systems in operations worldwide to fulfill the customer demands and to become fit for the future.
This change is industry challenging and you can be part of it.
We are searching for senior project leaders to manage projects within operations that will realize the required change and with an excellent understanding of the key basics of good project management. As the Operations Strategies & Excellence department is a company example you are willing to invest in relationships and to share your knowledge and experiences within this organization.
The department is responsible for all major structural improvements within Operations and for all interfaces towards the IT department.
Education bachelor or master
Experience We are looking for an experienced Change Manager who: · Has at least 5-8 years of work experience · Has at least 5 years’ experience in specific Change Management roles · Has knowledge of the most common Change Management theories & practices · Has knowledge of / experience with Lean principles and Change (Lean journey) · Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment (manufacturing) · Has proven coaching experience
We offer you a challenging position in a international high tech company with excellent working conditions.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Danielle van Heeswijk via email@example.com of bel 06-53525682