The Packaging Specialist is responsible for developing packaging material specifications to meet the needs of the consumer, customer, distribution, shelf life, product protection, filling line performance and national regulations. It has responsibility to help the Operations Engineering Group to develop and commission factory filling line solutions for new and improved products. The scope covers EU and CEEMA regions for Instant Coffee and Coffee Mixes
Additionally, the role has the responsibility to identify and develop new packaging solutions to meet anticipated long term business needs across multiple regions.
The job holder must be able to manage their individual projects budgets and can build a network within global RD&Q, Marketing/Procurement/Manufacturing and externally with Suppliers and Design Agencies. This involves working with senior managers in other functions to assess and drive projects; collaborating cross-functionally and influencing adoption of new packaging ideas.
Key responsibilities for Packaging Specialist include:
* Deliver a portfolio of packaging projects for rigid & flexible packaging
* Demonstrate excellent technology knowledge to drive project portfolio delivery
* Prepare project plans and measure performance against these
* Ensure team to liaise closely with the Plants to plan and coordinate trials by establishing a good working rapport with plant personnel to ensure maximum effectiveness of the trials and project success
* Establish network with existing Suppliers, plus develop new Suppliers in conjunction with Procurement. Maintain contact with Suppliers on a regular basis
* Seek new ideas relevant to Coffee packaging, driving forward strategically relevant innovations, including materials improvements, processes to aid cost savings and improve efficiency
* Prepare specifications from Supplier data and experimental/trial work. Ensure all relevant safety and regulatory certification etc. is available before production
* Maintain up to date specifications in PM4P
* Engage in organisational effectiveness programmes such as IP Packaging screening, PEP presentations etc.; training and guiding interns
Over het bedrijf
BS/MS/PhD Scientific/Technical/Engineering degree or equivalent dedicated packaging qualification and vocational training
* Good understanding of the business environment and supply chain.
* Effectively present status/proposals to influence partners or share with higher management (Director-level).
* Independently deliver results, draw conclusions and write technical reports with minimal guidance from manager.
* Experience of program/project management
* Demonstrable project management skills are essential, together with the ability to operate in a complex, multi-national environment
* IP & IP strategy, FTO, IDF processes
* Fluent in English
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Dave Meijer via email@example.com of bel 06-46928479.
Solliciteer op deze functie door hierboven op 'Solliciteer direct' te klikken.
In ons sollicitatieproces is een cv verplicht maar een motivatiebrief is niet nodig.
Experis is onderdeel van ManpowerGroup. We bemiddelen tussen organisaties en professionals in vaste en interimbanen.
Wij hebben de overtuiging dat plezier in het werk en werken vanuit persoonlijke drijfveren, leidt tot succes.
Experis verbindt de ambitie van werkgevers met de talenten van professionals.
Als deze samenkomen, behalen we samen een optimaal resultaat.
Dit doen we al meer dan 30 jaar met veel plezier, succes en toewijding.