We are looking for a Functional Specialist for a period of 7 months
Are you the Functional Specialist that can be the successful bridge between IT and the our users? Are you someone who always strives for continuous improvement? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you. In this position, you will act as the Functional Specialist within the Improve Supply Chain Team. You will be supporting global business applications for the global business group, including end-users and managers at various levels in the different Business Units and Regions, Corporate departments, Service Units.
Key-responsibilities Your key areas of accountability/responsibilities will be to:
• Ensure that the supported business processes and business applications including IT-tools are running well, in cooperation with relevant departments, our service units, Corporate departments such as GIS and 3rd party software suppliers.
• Support improvement projects e.g. by gathering requirements, process-improvement, writing test-scripts, testing, supporting project implementation, training, and user support.
• If applicable, request changes/improvements of the our Standards ICT applications.
• Create, share and enforce best practices on master data management and transactional execution.
• Ensure standardization and harmonization globally, on BG level of processes and tools
• Coach, train, coordinate and evaluate the relevant group of Regional Key Users.
• Act as filter between RKU’s and 2nd line support teams (either at corporate or external suppliers)
• Ensure documentation (processes, work instructions, global training material) is up-to-date.
• Secure the different ICT security aspects, including user right management.
• Ensure uninterrupted continuity of business by giving timely response to incidents.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is an international corporate company in an industrial environmental
You have an background & experience with:
• A relevant Bachelor degree
* Excellent command of the Dutch and English language is required
• Contribute actively in achieving the project goals, providing knowledge support including but not limited to processes and IT-tools
• In-depth knowledge of the various business processes in their business context
• Knowledge of relevant Corporate Requirements (ICT and applicable processes)
• Excellent knowledge of the business applications or modules of business applications.
• Relevant secondary certifications (for example in Supply Chain Management)
• Experience in co-operation with different types of organization and different hierarchy levels (incl management-level)
• Multicultural experience
• Good process, business, and system knowledge.
• Proficient with various software programs (e.g. ERP, BW, Database applications)
• Drive to support internal customers
• Strong, in-depth knowledge of SAP
Projectcontract for a period of 7 months with possible extension Salary around 68K a year Good travel expenses
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Rajni Moennalal via Rajni.Moennalal@experis.nl of bel 06 - 22666169.
Solliciteer op deze functie door hierboven op 'Solliciteer direct' te klikken.
In ons sollicitatieproces is een cv verplicht maar een motivatiebrief is niet nodig.
Experis is onderdeel van ManpowerGroup. We bemiddelen tussen organisaties en professionals in vaste en interimbanen.
Wij hebben de overtuiging dat plezier in het werk en werken vanuit persoonlijke drijfveren, leidt tot succes.
Experis verbindt de ambitie van werkgevers met de talenten van professionals.
Als deze samenkomen, behalen we samen een optimaal resultaat.
Dit doen we al meer dan 30 jaar met veel plezier, succes en toewijding.