As an Electro-Mechanical Engineer, you are defining, realizing, qualifying, managing and maintaining various
electronics concepts and products in the field of flow, temperature, mechanical vibrations control, vacuum system control and optics lifetime control into existing and new ASML products. Furthermore you contribute on defining the next generation of these products in close cooperation with the architect.
The Electro-Mechanical Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- 2D and 3D CAD design of various environmental electronics products such as cables, racks, cabinets, boxes with electronics, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, rear panels and controller PCB’s.
- Generate TPD (technical product documentation) of various environmental products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Contribute to work breakdown and planning for the various environmental electronics products adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Act as an interface to external suppliers.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
- Contribute to analysis and solution of reliability issues.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electro-Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as engineer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary module design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Experience with 2D and 3D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with NX.
- Broad technical knowledge of cabling concepts, connectivity concepts, EMC, safety.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Over het bedrijf
ASML is world market leader in the development and production of high tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. It is an international company that explores the limits of technical possibilities, with production and research facilities across the globe. Their headquarter is based in Veldhoven in The Netherlands. Employees with over 95 different nationalities are working for ASML.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in
the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition,
realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
We offer you a challenging position for several years in a high tech company with very good working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
If you want to apply or have questions regarding this job profile you can contact Sandra Lelyveld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen