Specify, design, realize and qualify the electrical infrastructure for new and existing ASML products.
The Connectivity Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Act as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary design team.
- Interact intensively with colleagues from the Mechatronics Systems and Environmental Infrastructure & Control department. · Define, document and maintain designs of the electrical modules and electrical infrastructure.
- Perform trade-off studies to determine the preferred implementation scenario for new or changed functions. Get agreement with stakeholders.
- Make work breakdown and effort estimation for the various electronics products, adjusted with other stakeholders.
- Manage the outsourcing of development activities at co-developers.
- Contribute to the multidisciplinary roadmap concerning the environmental electronics within the ASML products.
- Act as a technical coach for other team members.
- Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as designer of electronic functions, including experience with working in multidisciplinary design teams to establish agreement on specifications.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with basic knowledge of physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Knowledge and experience with temperature-, flow- and pressure control is preferred. Also knowledge and experience of vacuum technology and of (gas) safety is preferred.
- Initiative, pro-active.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness. Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Fluent English in word and in writing (Dutch preferable).
Over het bedrijf
ASML is world market leader in the development and production of high tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. It is an international company that explores the limits of technical possibilities, with production and research facilities across the globe. Their headquarter is based in Veldhoven in The Netherlands. Employees with over 95 different nationalities are working for ASML.
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules within these products.
We offer you a challenging position for several years in a high tech company with very good working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
If you want to apply or have questions regarding this job profile you can contact Sandra Lelyveld at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen