In this position you are the linking pin between R&D and the suppliers. You will be part of R&D sector, which is responsible for driving industrialization into the early design of the hightech products until the product is proven fully qualified for volume production with excellent quality by the supplier.
Your main duties will include:
– Contributing to the design phase during NPI (New Product Introduction) process, give feedback on supply-chain related design choices, and assure early supplier involvement
– Ensuring operational excellence at suppliers leading to proven readiness for volume release using structured processes and methods including statistical analysis tools (SPC)
– Ensuring that suppliers adopt and use the state-of-the-art technology to maximize the performance of the complex machines
– Take responsibility for all supplier-related documentation during the development process
– Identifying and solving structural problems in depth
– Handshaking with your volume- supply chain engineer (SCM) at start of volume production.
Bachelor or Masters Mechanics or Mechatronics.
Five years in high tech environment, preferably with experience in Supply Chain Engineering closely linked to precision-mechanical design.
Trained and experienced with quality systems - preferably Six Sigma Green or Black Belt.
This position is in an international hightech company with research and production facilities across the globe. They explore the limits of technical possibilities and are very successful in their product development strategy.
Within this organization Research and Development is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of their products. In this sector several departments such as Mechanics, Mechatronics, and Electronics specify, design and qualify the various modules of the products. Each department consists of discipline and function oriented groups where emphasis lies on particular competence or functions in equipment.
We offer you a challenging position in a hightech company with very good working conditions and the opportunity to develop yourself.
If you want to apply or have some questions regarding this vacancy please contact Sandra Lelyveld at email@example.com.