A Day in the Life
In this role you will be part of the Reporting team. You will be business partnering with local finance in our region, the Tax and VAT departments, our external auditors and service providers. For our region’s legal entities served by the team you will support statutory financial statements, analyze quarterly balance sheet and support audit coordination for the EMEA region.
The main job responsibilities include:
- Preparation financial statements, audit coordination, statutory filing and tax filing
- Translate USGAAP to local GAAP accounting principles
- Coordinate with other (finance) teams and service provider
- Corporate Income Tax accounting for group purposes
- Prepare finance updates local board meetings
- Involved in growing the team’s scope
- Apply LEAN methodologies for process improvements
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting or Audit
- 1-5 years working experience in accounting (compilation or audit)
- Experience with compiling financial statements
- Fluent proficiency level in English business language
- Microsoft Excel intermediate proficiency level
- ERP system experience (preferably SAP)
- Experience with US GAAP / IFRS
To be successful in this role you are a team player with a hands-on mentality. You are result and quality orientated. You show strong problem-solving and communication skills with a high degree of accuracy. You are flexible and supportive to change. You have a strong affinity with systems.
Over het bedrijf
This organization is the world's largest medical technology company, but they come from humble beginnings. It was founded in 1949 as a medical equipment repair shop by Earl Bakken and his brother-in-law, Palmer Hermundslie. Over the years, they developed additional core technologies, including implantable mechanical devices, drug and biologic delivery devices, and powered and advanced energy surgical instruments. Today, their technologies are used to treat nearly 40 medical conditions.
"Work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help shaping the future"
· Possibility to purchase 8 extra vacation days;
· Flexible working environment;
· Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results;
· Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
· Tax advantages on commuting, fitness plan, bicycle plan;
· Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard Manage Monitor/GetAbstract
· Employee Assistance Program and Recognize! (our global recognition program)
· Private Lease possibilities
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Danny Stijnen via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46928521.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen