The Internal Control Specialist is responsible to drive sustainable cost effective compliance and apply controls. The specialist drives SOX (Sarbanes Oxley Act) compliancy, drives internal control in a changing environment and maintains internal control frameworks for ASML worldwide.
The responsibilities are:
– Understand business processes to identify relevant process risks and controls.
– Align with the program to ensure internal control & compliance is sufficiently incorporated in activities
– Provide guidance and gain buy in for the internal control deliverables
– Design and implement SOX and internal control framework within a SAP implementation.
– Align with control
- Master degree in Economics with completed RA
- 8 years relevant experience in finance or auditing.
- Audit experience at one of the big 4 audit firms or internal audit experience in international environment.
- Knowledge of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act and COSO.
- SAP / SAP security knowledge is a pre as well as experience with a technology driven organization with service offices around the world.
- Fluent in Dutch and English (must).
Over het bedrijf
ASML is world market leader in the development and production of high tech lithography machines for the semiconductor industry. It is an international company that explores the limits of technical possibilities, with production and research facilities across the globe. Their headquarter is based in Veldhoven in The Netherlands. Employees with over 95 different nationalities are working for ASML.
Context of the position:
The Internal Control Manager reports to the Senior Manager Internal Control. As ASML is a listed company in both the US (NASDAQ) as well as in the Netherlands (AEX), compliance with SOX an efficient and compliant environment is crucial. This makes this position challenging, complex and crucial within the internal control & compliance organization.
We offer you a challenging position in an international company with very good working conditions.
Start date is asap for a maximum period of 12 months.
If you want to apply or have questions regarding this job profile you can contact Bram Rijkers at email@example.com or 06 - 3983 1880.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen