As Manager Clean Logistics you have a significant role in developing and owning the clean technology infrastructure in warehouses globally and in defining the standard way of working.
Your tasks are:
– Translating parts and tools handling and storage requirements into the logistics facilities needed in each service warehouse;
– Plan the budget for the specialized “clean storage solutions” (e.g. cleanrooms) and activities;
– Select and manage suppliers to deliver these specialized facilities and services;
– Own the processes for clean and specialized storage: standardize, describe, train, monitor, maintain, optimize, etc.;
– Define and deliver optimization projects to drive cost down and material availability up;
– Act as a subject matter expert in your field.
Preferably MSc. in Chemical Technology, Applied Physics, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Supply Chain.
Affinity with technology, supply chain & supplier management, project & change management, process standardization. Experience with clean infrastructure, contamination control or quality assurance is a plus.
Self-starter and finisher, dives into details where required, while keeping the overview and prioritizing. Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders.
This international company, based in Eindhoven, is world market leader in the development and production of high tech machines. It has production and research facilities across the globe and their engineers explore the limits of technical possibilities. Many of their products and tools require special treatment in the supply chain in order to ensure that they maintain their functionality.
In this position within the warehousing team you'll work on translating these special handling requirements into specific solutions in dozens of field service warehouses worldwide. You'll build the bridge between logistics and technology and create structure in a challenging environment.
We offer you a challenging position in a high tech company with very good working conditions and plenty of opportunities to develop your career.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Paul Steenbakkers via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 0646928674.