Would you like to contribute to the successful world-class finance department within the Global Capex team? Our clients finance department in particular drives the company. The cyclical nature of the industry and capital-intensive projects make long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. Whether it’s in accounting or control, you’ll face demanding challenges and enjoy the freedom to put together highly creative solutions. With the financial headquarters just a short walk from its manufacturing and R&D facilities, you’ll be working closely with the business and able to see your ideas put into action.
- The Controller within Global Capex team is responsible for embedding worldwide and world-class end-to-end lease processes for Right of Use assets.
- Enjoys working with teams in continuous improvement environment
- Acts as recognized lease business partner for operational process owners to enable transparent and efficient processes and reporting to drive, manage and monitor performance.
- Ensures compliance of related financials in accordance with applicable GAAP (US GAAP/IFRS)
- Support the Capex team in transformation of related processes towards the 2025 vision consisting of automated end-to-end processes and high quality automated BI reports
- Offers people workable & creative alternatives instead of just saying no
- Manage all lease activities and projects including reporting and planning.
- Support in maintaining all lease databases and systems, taking ownership in the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Improve efficiency and effectiveness by exploring new technologies and developments to support embedding the new leasing standards into the business.
- As part of Global Capex team, participate in improvement projects.
- Maintain accurate financial accounting in compliance with US GAAP and IFRS.
- Design, review, and implement improvements in the processes and procedures.
- Provide value added analyses and management reports/information.
- Business partner with Corporate Real Estate and other key stakeholders to drive efficient and transparent business processes.
Academic degree in Accountancy, Finance, and/or Business Economics or related education. RA/CPA-degree is strongly preferred.
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience within a Big 4 Accountancy firm or large industries as Auditor or Accountant.
- Preferably experienced in the implementation of IFRS 16 & ASC 842 (US GAAP) lease accounting standards.
- Experience with implementation of change projects is a pre.
- Must be fluent in Dutch due to the nature of the role (assessing Dutch contracts).
- Result oriented, team player, high attention to details, critical thinking, proactive and communicative personality who can connect with all layers in a demanding and very busy technology organization.
- Other important skills are:
- Multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural understanding Commitment:
- Hands on / Getting things done
- Continues drive for improvement
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Over het bedrijf
ASML’s finance department drives the company, because the cyclical nature of the semiconductor industry makes long-term financial planning and strategic control critical to our business success. Like our lithography equipment, our financial strategies, methods and tools (largely SAP based) are truly world-class. ASML is regularly cited by The Hackett Group as an example of best-practice financial management. We are consistently one of the first major European companies to announce our quarterly results. If you’re the type of person who wants the satisfaction of being in a smaller more closely knit team where you are directly visible to the board of management, then a finance job at ASML could be a life-changing experience.
We are looking for a person willing to stay with ASML in the long term. The salary indication for this position depends on background, education and experience. Of course, ASML offers a lot of room for further development.
If you are interested, please reply with a motivation letter, before January 17th. For more information, contact Stijn van Opstal (06-46928016).
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Stijn van Opstal via email@example.com of bel 06-46928016.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen
Stijn van Opstal