Our client, a company of 6000+ employees worldwide, is expanding their business in Europe and has chosen the Netherlands for their 2nd office. The head office will be located in London. We are looking for people who would love to roll up their sleeves to kickstart this company, and will do whatever it takes to ensure rapid growth.
You will be positioned in Amsterdam, among visionary, innovative and entrepreneurial individuals, backed by a large international team. Together you will ensure the client’s business will grow and become a top-known brand.
What we expect you to do:
- Prepare, and drive rigor to execute short term and long term supply acquisition plan basis business plan
- Work with the Country Manager and Marketing person to plan for new partner acquisition
- Prepare and adhere to budget for quarter and year, in line with City Budget
- Grow partners and partner loyalty by deploying and communicating effective Incentive Schemes and partner benefits
- Proactively track and counter competitor moves by leveraging market research & informal networks
- Design effective incentive plans with the market place team to ensure retention and utilisation
- Direct, Review and drive team members on key matrices and provide regular feedback
Your experience and skills:
- 7-10 years of Sales and Operations experience in retail, technology based company
- Advanced Excel skills
- Analytical bent of mind
- Experience in managing a fast-paced business on-site, preferably on within the supply and procurement industry – e.g. FMCG Supply Chain, Security Services, Telecom, Logistics etc;
- Experience with young start-up environments is an advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- You have the necessary communication skills for reporting to various stakeholders, and the ability to influence people across the organisation.
Since it's an international organisation and the European head office is located in the UK, traveling is part of the job.
Over het bedrijf
Still a bit unclear? That is all right, as the company is still amidst shaping, which why a clearly defined job description is not available. You will have the opportunity to take charge of your own career and build your own success. We are looking for people who like a good challenge!
The company is planning to launch its services in Amsterdam on September 1st, and you have the opportunity to make it happen! Want to take part in shaping the future? Apply today by uploading your resume, and let’s get started!
Please note that the interviews will be scheduled for the 13th of August in Amsterdam – please make sure you will be available!
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Roos Hof via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel 06-46933357.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen