Experis Nederland is looking for a Senior System Engineer. Our client is the German insurance company Allianz in Amsterdam.
You will be working in a team of 8 system engineers and will report to the Service Delivery Manager.
If you are looking for a job as a system engineer with possibilities to do networking activities and be flexible with traveling, you will definetely have to take a closer look into this vacancy.
The key responsibilities are:
- Manage access to file servers, shares and any other capacity or performance issue
- To take care of powerfuse environment helth and proactive maintenance
- To make sure user profiles are correctly defined and managed on powerfuse environment
- To own and manage the roll out of new package / changes in the Powerfuse environment
- To plan and manage patching cycles on servers and clients (both powerfuse and fat clients)
- To provide inputs, initiate and follow up until completion a variety of changes:
- DNS changes
- Firewall Changes
- Proxy Changes
- AGN network changes (in the rare events where new AGN links or not site to site VPN links has to be setup)
- Group Policy Changes
- Active directory changes
- To provide inputs and support security remediation activities when they are related to infrastructure components (servers, domain controllers, etc.)
- To become deeply knowledgeable of the local systems IT landscape and infrastructures where they are running, in order to always steer and provide support to central infrastructure teams in case of incidents resolution
- Support project and changes from a network infrastructure PoV
- Troubleshooting voice and data network and network security issues within the IT environment
- Possess a good understanding of network infrastructure hardware (routers, switches, voice gateways, firewalls, load balancers, proxy servers, etc.)
- Design, review and approved firewall changes including firewall rules for site to site VPNs in case it is needed;
- Good understanding of VPN architectures and ability to support end users in case of issues with the company standard VPN solution
- 3rd line support
- 3rd line of consultation for on site workplace team for issues they cannot resolve and are related to infrastructure, networking or security
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in system engineering positions, 10 years preferred
- Mother language Dutch, fluent in English, proficient in French optional but recommended
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team working attitude and ability to work with colleagues both onsite and remotely
- Ability to explain technical problems to non technical people
- Ability to talk to senior managers and executives and to do it whilst under pressure
Over het bedrijf
Allianz Technology provides the industry's most innovative digital solutions to the group, providing direct access to its customers. At Allianz Technology, innovation is more than just a word: it is a daily concern.
The local network and system engineer plays a key role in supporting local Service Manager, local development team and local Onsite support team with networking and infrastructure system engineering activities, both related to incidents and major incidents resolution, and related to changes and projects.
Moreover the local network and system engineer plays a key role interfacing the central network , infrastructure, firewalls, proxy, and other teams in order to provide inputs to such teams and make sure incident resolution and change implementation is smooth and timely.
- 40 hours per week
- Yearly salary including bonus payment around €50.000,- and €70.000,- gross per year
- Considering that you will have to travel 1-2 days per week to Brussels, you will have the option to get a company car
The reason that you will have to travel to Brussels is because the business is split between two locations. The position is based in Amsterdam, but the business and the team is split between Brussels and Amsterdam.
Would you like to have more information or do you have questions about this position, please contact Giorgio Hitipeuw at email@example.com or 06 - 469 282 35.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen
Nathalie van Klaveren