Are you ready for the next step in your career, do you have a good dose of perseverance and do you already have some experience as a Field Service Engineer? Then I am looking for you!
In the position of Field Service Engineer you are responsible for the commissioning of equipment and machines.
Other tasks are:
– Advising clients in the field of training, maintenance and use;
– Responsible for implementing complex new mechanical and electrical solutions;
– Possible execution of regular service activities such as maintenance or troubleshooting at all installed systems;
– Communication interface on location;
– Liaison with customers to establish and maintain a continuous positive relationship as well as follow-up with customers’ concerns and problems;
– Furthermore, you are persistent and efficient with a logical/structured way to solve issue.
In this position you will be travelling extensively and you need to be flexible. These positions are based in the Netherlands. Therefore we are looking for candidates within this region or willing to move.
- A technical education;
- You have 2 years of relevant experience and a proven technical experience;
- You are familiar with the interaction automation-mechanics in equipments;
- You have worked in the food industry it’s seen as beneficial;
- A good command of English and Dutch, both written and oral is required.
In the region Utrecht we are continuously looking for Field Service Engineers who are looking for their next step in their career. Experis has many full-time opportunities at interesting employers.
A varied, independent and responsible position, with plenty of space for personal input. You are part of a professional and experienced team, with a lot of attention for personal development.
- Start date: in consultation
- Starting salary of € 3500 - € 4500 euro (40-hour working week), this is based on age and work experience in a similar job.
If you feel the Field Service Engineer is of interest and it falls within your skills set, then please feel free to start your application by applying below.
For further questions please contact Dave Meijer via Dave.Meijer@experis.nl or 06-46928479.