For our internationally renown client, Experis is looking for a Material Planner in Leiden, the Netherlands. Within your new role, you will ultimately be responsible for co-ordination and execution of all activities related to the planning and procurement of raw materials and components, converting the output of the Master Production Schedule (MPS) and the Detailed Schedule (DS) into material requirements to ensure availability of the right quantity of components to the production lines when needed. Communicating the plan to the different suppliers within the agreed lead times. Be an integral part of a team which optimizes the flow of materials, while considering the plants warehouse capacity and inventory targets in order to eliminate potential disruptions in the storage, storage costs and avoiding material scrap (SLOB) both at site level which rolls up to API Large Molecule Platform Level.
A concise summary of you responsibilities:
- Execute the development, maintenance, communication and publication of the Materials Requirements Plans (MRP) to ensure that patient / customer requirements are met. Maintain Raw Materials and Components inventories within our goal, while minimizing excess, obsolete and expired materials. Contribute to the global balancing of Materials and Components within Global Planning, ensuring efficient and effective procurement & inventory practices and optimizing the balance between quality, service, reliability and cost. Ensure that all material delivery schedules are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
- Liaises with the suppliers to clarify potential plan constraints and interfaces between supplier and the key internal stakeholders to ensure issue resolution.
- Interfaces with Quality and Warehouse staff regarding rejected / defective materials, making the necessary physical arrangements with the supplier to ensure a prompt return of goods or disposal.
- Liaises with warehouse staff to understand and adhere to space constraints, managing inventory levels within agreed targets.
To be a successful Material Planner, you have the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain Management or other related Business discipline is desired.
- Supply Chain Certification is desirable e.g. APICS.
- Lean Certification is desirable
- Relevant Supply Chain Management experience (Planning, Logistics or Manufacturing) is higly desirable.
- Experience in Planning/Purchasing in a multi-national environment.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical and/or Biopharmaceutical industry preferable.
- Experience in the use of SAP would be beneficial. Some practical information:
Over het bedrijf
About the company:
International pharmaceutical company with American roots, well-known for its strong focus on societal and environmental sustainability.
For more information please contact Wesley van Dorresteijn via Wesley.van.Dorresteijn@experis.nl or call 06-46928201. Please complete your application in English at the latest on monday the 29nd of october.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Wesley van Dorresteijn via firstname.lastname@example.org of bel .
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen
Wesley van Dorresteijn