Experis Nederland is looking to hire Network Engineers for a large client located in Heerlen. As a member of this team, it is your job to design and implement LAN, WAN and other technology concepts. During these processes you will be working with CISCO equipment exclusively.The Network engineer is responsible for the IT related deployment within the sales and engineering offices spread over the EMEA region. During the job you will be covering LAN, WAN, QoS, Multicasting, CDN, VPN and WiFi. Once in every three weeks you will have to travel across the world visiting other locations of our client to design and implement the network
The successful candidate is a team player with the capability of working cross-functionally with other program teams. We are looking for a network engineer that is allready located in the Netherlands.
- Bachelor or Master degree in information technology/computer science or similar by experience
- CCNA certified
- CCNP or similar by experience is a definite plus
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, QOS, WLAN
- Willing to work with a flexible work schedule
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work effectively under tight circumstances
- Capable to work in team as well as independently
- Good knowledge of English is required
Our large client is an IT professional services and communication company with unique capabilities in delivering large scale IT solutions, managed services and worldwide implementations of collaboration and contact Centers. From some of the world’s largest global enterprises to rapidly expanding businesses our client is revolutionizing the way our customers do business. Our client empowers companies with innovative, enhanced customer experiences to adapt to the world of real-time communication. Our highly-certified team of over 600 engineers and technicians execute over 400 projects annually in 85 countries. For over two decades, our client has delivered flexible, and scalable solutions that enable our clients to seamlessly communicate across multiple channels bringing higher productivity and competitive advantages.
- Fulltime (40 hours)
- A challenging job in a professional, dynamic environment
- Ongoing training on the job
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Interested? Please contact Danny Stijnen by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 06-46928521.