Mission and Objectives
The SAP FI Functional Consultant is responsible for providing a high level expertise on the FI SAP Solutions covered by the Competence Center. He/she will guard the standard model but also identifies and designs functional requirements for evolutions and changes.
- Analyse business requirements and perform the fit gap analysis regarding the mapping of the business process requirements and the SAP standard functionalities. Assist the estimation of the efforts required and of the implementation planning;
- Develop the functional design and prototype solutions according to the business requirements;
- Lead workshops sessions in order gather key user feedbacks regarding the prototype;
- Customize the SAP systems according to key user feedbacks and ensure transition of the functional design to the development teams;
- Lead integration tests and assist client with acceptance tests of the solutions delivered;
- Participate in the deployment and conversion activities;
- Deliver training materials or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities. Lead training and key users support sessions;
- Application maintenance following go-live. Write new administration procedures or update existing one for the introduction of new functionalities;
- Ensure the 2nd Level of functional support to Key Users in the run mode. Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues/problems within its area of expertise.
Skills & Specific Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of SAP FI (also preferable CO) , Accounts receivable, Account payable, Closing & reporting, Revenue recognition;
- Ability to complete functional designs that are in line with the business requirements, following the applicable design standards and ensuring that those designs are functionally sound and integrate with other related system components;
- Ability to customise solutions in the SAP standard functionalities and to transition specific designs to developers, ensuring a clear and complete understanding of those designs to produce adequate ABAP code;
- Ability to identify and communicate issues and risks to the team lead or end user to facilitate timely resolution;
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the testing effort, including plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget, tools, and required personnel;
- Ability to document and communicate the status of testing progress against plans, taking corrective action as necessary;
- Ability to lead workshops for process design and to negotiate changes to commitments/requirements;
- Initiative and anticipation skills;
- Teamwork and collaboration skills;
- Considers actions and solutions in a systemic manner and understands the impact of day-to-day decisions on the rest of the organization;
- Fluent in English, good level of French, Dutch or German would be a plus;
- Flexible in travelling to The Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
At least a Bachelor education in Computer Science and/or Information Systems or other technical fields (or equivalent experiences)
At least 5 years experience in SAP Functional & Technical Design on the FI-Solutions in multiple projects. Experience in Maintenance & Support to end users is a plus.
Over het bedrijf
Our client is active in the water- and environment sectors and market leader in waste management meaning assembling, recycling and processing of waste and providing advise in these areas. They have more than 48.000 employees in 24 countries. To support their market leading position.
This is an international position and the successful candidate will travel to locations in the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany.
When you join, we offer you:
- a good salary geared to your job and work experience;
- a bonus scheme;
- an informal environment in which we are open to ideas and new initiatives, but also in which you can learn and in which there is room for your personal growth;
- facilities to be able to work pleasantly, such as a telephone, laptop and lease car.
- ... and of course working together in a team with professional, enthusiastic colleagues, where the core values: together, energetically, responsibly and entrepreneurship go hand in hand.
Wil je meer informatie of heb je vragen over deze vacature neem dan contact op met Femke Frowijn via email@example.com of bel 06-46928796.
Vul je email adres in om deze vacature naar jezelf te sturen